Cat Quote of the Week

"A cat sees no good reason why it should obey another animal, even if it does
stand on two legs."- Sarah Thompson

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

You Must Love Cats- Clip 1

This is a new section I added. It is the Must Love Cats clip of the week! Sorry I am terribly busy today so I can not post about my cats. Do not worry my cat posts on my cat shall come on the weekends! I just wanted to put something up for your enjoyment. Remember a cat thought a day keeps the clowns at bay! This is posted on youtube by animal planet.

This cat is so cute! I wish I was the host of this show!
Question of the day!
Would you get a camera for your cat? If not why?






3 comments:

  1. The cat is indeed cute, but not the camera, and no, I would not get a camera for any of our cats. Why? Because it is a waste of time. The cats don't care, and it only impedes them as they waddle around. I do not doubt they would find a way to lose the camera as soon as it was round their furry little necks. Why don't people tie cameras around their own necks and see how it feels? Whoever would do that must NOT love cats. . . . I found Edarlitrix! http://www.imdb.com/media/rm845388032/nm0000412 There is a better picture in my Spanish book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that camera does not weigh as much as that doggie door opener Dobby has to wear! Edarlitrix looks very interesting, he looks like an older version of Harry Potter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But, Dobby does not wear a doggie-door opener. So your bet failed. I don't think you bet anything, though, except your tongue. The cat got it.
    Edarlitrix is hard to depict using people we have pictures of. Especially because he was always supposed to be a wolf-man, not a man.

    ReplyDelete