Cat Quote of the Week

"A cat sees no good reason why it should obey another animal, even if it does
stand on two legs."- Sarah Thompson

Monday, September 5, 2011

Hi!

Hello Cat Lovers of the World,
It is I the noble and well known cat lady. I know, I know I am being modest but what do you expect when you staff to your beloved cats all day? Anyway. I have three wonderful cats and one sweet, old dog. My cats are Mausi, Daddycat, and Zille. They are so sweet and cuddly. My dog is named Lucky.
Mausi: She is the only female cat, but she is the alpha cat. She loves taking naps and guarding her space from the others and running up trees like a spaz when she feels like it. She usually sleeps in my room, obviously it is now her room, Mausi is generous enough to allow me to sleep and work in here.
Daddycat: He is a fat old guy with only a few teeth left to spare. He is so sweet and gets jealous if you are petting and giving the dog attention and not him. He is super soft and cuddly and loves getting his belly rubbed. He is very vocal. His territory is the couch and table.
Zille: He is the little baby in the family. He whines when he wants something and won't stop until you give it to him. He is the youngest and has fortunately never had to live on the streets like his parents. His territory is my sister's room.
Lucky: He is deaf, old, and stinky, but he is my deaf, old, and stinky dog! I love him, he is sweet and can be very funny.
Me: I love all creatures but I am especially soft for cats. I also love korean dramas. My fav. is Boys over Flowers. I love learning new things and exploring. Well that is all for now. Bye!
Well there you have it. Information about my family! I myself love cats and korean dramas. Please feel free to leave comments I would love to here from all of you!
P.S. The picture is of Mausi.

No comments:

Post a Comment