Cat Quote of the Week

"A cat sees no good reason why it should obey another animal, even if it does
stand on two legs."- Sarah Thompson

Monday, September 26, 2011

Blog Notice :(

Hello cat ladies and all concerning parties.
I have very grim news for you. Yesterday I have lost my Dsi. Now you may not think this is very important and you may wonder why I bring this up, but here is the reason. ALL my cat photos are on this Dsi, plus it is the only way I can transfer pics to the computer. It does not feel the same to blog when I have none of my cat photos to go with it. Do not fear I will find it if it is the last thing I do! I will search do it dark and night, day and light! Mark my words I shall find it! Until then goodbye and wish me luck! Do not worry I will talk about cats and find cat related videos to please the soul, and the clowns....
Question of the Day!
Where do you think my camera would be?

1 comment:

  1. No!! Find it soon! I will miss seeing Mausi and t'other sweet creatures peeping charmingly at me from the screen each day! I think maybe the Barbies have got the DSi somehow. Or that caterpillar.

    ReplyDelete