Cat Quote of the Week

"A cat sees no good reason why it should obey another animal, even if it does
stand on two legs."- Sarah Thompson

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Adventures of Mausi! Vol. 1

Mausi heard something that disturbed her daily grooming. She is not pleased.


Mausi has yet again heard something while trying to groom herself. What could it possibly be? Ah ha! It was Daddycat farting! I love it when she curls her paw like that!

Mausi sitting on my things while I try to work on stuff. She is a very jealous cat and she has now decided that I will mistake her for my work if she sat on it, and so then I would pay more attention to her. Which is usually the case, although that won't help me when I try to stop her from doing that...

The Question of the day!
Has your cat ever sat on your things while you try to work and if so what do you do about it? I am usually a push over when it comes to that kind of stuff.



2 comments:

  1. When Liberty or WhoDat sit on my notebooks, I stare them down and then pull the book out from beneath their bulk.
    Does Daddycat really make a sound when he farts? I've yet to experience his gaseous whimpers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be mean to do, and besides Mausi would proably scracth me, but she looks pretty cute! He actually does fart you can smell it before you hear it... You often hear his stomach rumble before he blows. He often farts when he is relaxed, especially when he is on my lap being pet.

    ReplyDelete