Cat Quote of the Week

"A cat sees no good reason why it should obey another animal, even if it does
stand on two legs."- Sarah Thompson

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cat Monolgue!

        Today I performed my wonderfully, wonderful cat monologue! It is great fun and everyone in my class loved it. It was about a girl throwing a birthday party for her cat! But the audience doesn't know that the person the girl is throwing a surprise birthday party for is actually a cat, until the end.I was very happy and I got to wear a birthday hat, and I got to bring a stuffed animal cat to school for my monologue. The other monologues they did today were great, but they were all dark. Two of them ended in suicide and the other was about a crazy boyfriend. They were really good though, and I almost started to cry. I remember in seventh grade I made up a monologue for theatre about a girl who threw her baby in the ocean... I was a bit morbid back then don't you think?
         Also I have a Mausi update! Today when I was checking mail, Mausi came outside with me and started to roll in the dirt! She was so adorable! I pet her for a bit to rub the dirt off but she just kept rubbing some more. Sadly I had to leave her to give my mother the mail and return to my evil homework, which I should be doing right now... Why do I even need to learn about agriculture? Anyway if anyone does read this, please write down in the comment section if you have ever written or done a monologue and tell me what it was about. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment