Cat Quote of the Week

"A cat sees no good reason why it should obey another animal, even if it does
stand on two legs."- Sarah Thompson

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Coming Soon: Better Quality Pictures!

Today, my dad told me I could borrow his Nikon camera! I am super excited. To anyone who has seen my blog sometimes it is very obvious that my pictures aren't professionally done but with a DSi to work with I am doing the best I can. With the new camera to use you'll probably be able to notice the difference between my DSi photos and the Nikon ones. I am not complaining though, I like using the DSi it does a lot of great stuff and I heavily rely on it for everyday use. I will probably be able to start using it tomorrow and hopefully the cats will work with me. It's going to be interesting so get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment