Cat Quote of the Week

"A cat sees no good reason why it should obey another animal, even if it does
stand on two legs."- Sarah Thompson

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cat Christmas Presents!

                   Today was the last day of school before winter break! I am finally free! Free from exams and worries! I can live! Today I got lots of neats gifts from my friends but one set of gifts really made me hyperventilate! From one friend, who will remain anonymous, I got a ton of cool cat stuff!

This is the cat I got from my friend! I named him Chub Chub!
And this is the set of calender stuff I got!
Even though she told me she got it at a garage sale for 50 cents I am still very happy! I think it was a good buy and I want to thank her for the wonderful gifts!
Thanks friend! I am sorry my sister shook you and made the pic blurry...
Question of the Day!
Have you ever gotten cat presents from friends and family, how about enemies?

No comments:

Post a Comment