Cat Quote of the Week

"A cat sees no good reason why it should obey another animal, even if it does
stand on two legs."- Sarah Thompson

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cat School Supplies

I have been noticing a lot lately, how much cat school stuff I have. I mean there is so much of it, most people just stare at it in amazement and wonder how I got all of it. It is really easy, especially for a person with cat sensors who can detect a cat and cat related items in a 30 mile radius, to find cat stuff. Plus I get a lot of neat stuff from my friends who have cat stuff they don't know what to do with. Even my biology teacher gives me cat stuff ( or at least plans on once she finds it). Whenever my friends see a cat or something cat related they always tell me about and say that the thought of me when they saw it. Even my theatre teacher commented that she never hears my name used in as entence without cat in it! Here are some pictures an comments of my cat schol stuff:

First off is my cat bag. What type of bag is it?

A PENCIL POUCH OF EPICNESS! It is super cool! I love it a lot.
It has two sides to it! I got it from a friend who bought it at some Asian festival! My geography teacher pinched the cat's head during class... is that a good or bad thing?
This is my daily planner! I got it at Half Price Books for $3!

Here it is on the inside, which reminds me I have a math packet to finish for tomorrow...

My yellow English cat folder.

My pink cat homework folder.

And last but not least my cat binder for theatre!


That's all my cat school stuff, but that doesn't include some odd cat stuff I bring to school everyonce and a while (cat magazines, pencils, small stuffed animals, etc.)

Question of the Day!
Do you have any cat school supplies?


2 comments:

  1. How creepy that your geography teacher pinched its head. You have a lot of stuff in your daily planner. . . when will the pain end? As for me, I do not have any cat school supplies.

    ReplyDelete